Saturday, March 3, 2012

AFTER THE ASHES

Last week on Ash Wednesday we shared our thoughts about what we were giving up for Lent.  I let you in on my decision to give up chocolate and caffeine for this season.

How's it going people?

While at an event yesterday they served chocolate chip cookies.  I noticed some of the little chips had fallen off on to the serving napkin.  So I ask you if we just eat the little chips and not the whole cookie does it still count as a violation?

Well I resisted and didn't munch on them.  But went through terrible withdrawal instead.

And this last week I noticed there was WATER   WATER   WATER   everywhere.  So I didn't succumb to Pepsi.  Because after all Water Is the Real Thing!

Some say I look like I have lost a little weight.  YIPPEE!!!

So  . . . HOW YOU DOIN'?

Let me know your lent story.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hangin' in there the best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got no sizzlin' man to give up! So I guess I'll give up ice cream and lose a few pounds.

    ReplyDelete