Monday, March 5, 2012

AFTER THE ASHES - BREAKIN' SPRING WEATHER

 

Hi Lent Sacrificers,

Now that the spring tease weather is breakin' does all this lovely atmosphere cause you grief in  keeping your lent vows or make it easier?   For some of us the cold makes us eat more.  For others the thought of removing our heavy winter clothing makes us eat less so that we can slim down. 

I know many of you have given up such things as meat, bread, soda, chocolate, coffee and sugary treats of all kinds. For me it's a struggle.  I surprised myself my eating only leafy green salads for lunch for the last three days. Frosty Fountain Pepsis seemed to be calling me everywhere I went last weekend.  But doggedly I added lime to ice water and I was surprisingly content.

So how about you?


Does this early spring weather help you or hurt you keep your lent vows? 

Please let me know.



Peace & Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment