Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Sunshine & April Showers












Last week so many of you contacted me to declare that keeping our heads in the clouds may help temporarily in taking our minds off difficult life situations. However when seeking relaxation and rejuvenation water is our most calming remedy.

For those of us who are reflecting on the deeper questions of life while spending time near water please consider that water comes from the clouds.


Still being immersed in water soothes the mind, body and spirit. Thank you all for that reminder.

In any case (clouds and/or water) I wish you all peace and blessings in your most life affirming choice of contemplation.

Happy Sunshine & April Showers!  


Jeanette



6 comments:

  1. I like this follow-up. A great reminder that not only are clouds and water the same at the atomic and subatomic level, we are one with them too. And each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, I'm going to start calling you, Mystic. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures and wish I was there. At times living in the city can be so hectic that we forget to stop and smell the roses;thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was there too. Very serene pictures , a little music and I will be in another world. thank you for sharing Jeanette

      Delete
    2. A little music did you say. Well stay tuned! AEW loves to add music to its posts. Thanks for you comment and I hope you can get away to a serene place to relax soon.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad to read that AEW helped you slow down and relax, Sparks. Enjoy the weekend. I hope you make time to engage in at least one activity you truly enjoy. Peace & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete